Eating healthy food is important at all ages from early childhood to young adulthood and more. Maintain an appropriate weight is a goal that we have a long life. However, if your weight has exploded outside the desired weight, you are considered overweight and in extreme cases, obese.
Eating right will help you lose weight, but also prevent and solve many health problems. The advantage of a healthy diet is a way of life and relatively simple to adopt habits to lose weight. It does not attack your body as some plans Food restrictive and very harmful to your health.
When you control your diet to lose weight. You will find that you will also improve other aspects of your life. Notably, a healthy diet you will also lose weight, overcome fatigue, regain your energy, be healthier.
You will gain confidence in you. Your body will remodel your way, your life will improve because you have a better image of you. You will finally feel comfortable in your body.
If the diet does not provide enough calories to the body, it covers its energy needs by using the energy stored in its own tissues. Result: loss of weight. If instead the diet provides more calories than needed, excess energy is stored as fat. The result: weight gain.
A calorie is a unit of energy measurement such as the kilogram is a unit of mass. We can measure the amount of calories of energy supplied to our body through food. The number of calories in various foods consumed therefore tells us about the amount of energy available to our body. This energy is necessary for the proper conduct of the most versatile of the organism, eg growth, renewal of cells, digestion, muscular, cardiac or respiratory arrest.
If you want to lose weight, daily calorie intake should be less of 500-1000 kcal daily requirement of normal. Weight loss rises averaging 1-2 pounds per week. As part of an integrative management of obesity, your doctor or a specialist dietitian can calculate the optimal number of calories consumed daily in your particular case.
Therefore, what you eat has everything to do with weight. How do you choose foods that will help you lose weight and keep them away?
1. Five daily servings of fruits and vegetables are the best investment for your health. For fruits and vegetables are low in calories and rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber. For example, start the day with a yoghurt with pieces of fresh fruit for breakfast, drink a glass of vegetable juice in the morning, eat a serving of vegetables at lunch, an apple in the afternoon and a salad Dinner.
2. Eat two to three times per week of meat and sausage. They are an excellent provider of minerals, vitamins and proteins to high nutritive values. Opt for lean meats and sausages. Check the fat content on the label or ask your butcher.
3. For salads, choose the high quality vegetable oils (olive or canola). Flaunted a thin layer of butter or margarine on your toast. Limit fat in the kitchen, for example using non-stick pans, cooking steamed vegetables and avoiding meat breaded.
4. Drink about 1.5 liters per day. Prefer mineral and spring water, herbal teas and fruit without sugar, fruit juices and vegetables. Coffee, tea and alcoholic drinks are stimulants and are not suitable for quenching thirst. This is one of the best natural weight loss remedies.
5. Eat sea fish one to two times per week (eg cod, hake) to increase your iodine intake.
6. Cereals and potatoes form the basis of good nutrition. They have many nutritional qualities, contain virtually no fat and are rich in fiber. Eat daily three to four slices of bread – at least two slices of bread – and two small loaves or one serving of cereal. Be sure also to eat at least once a day of rice, pasta or potatoes.
Losing weight is a laudable goal, but an equally important goal is to adopt a healthy diet to prevent disease and maintain a high quality of life.